Subject Areas on Research
- Associations of weight-based teasing and emotional well-being among adolescents.
- Attempted suicide by cop: a case study of traumatic brain injury and the insanity defense.
- Behavioral, endocrine, and immunological correlates of immigration by an aggressive male into a natural primate group.
- Developmental trajectories of proactive and reactive aggression from fifth to ninth grade.
- Pathways from proactive and reactive aggression to substance use.
- Pheromones exert top-down effects on visual recognition in the jumping spider Lyssomanes viridis.
- Social correlates of fecal testosterone in male ursine colobus monkeys (Colobus vellerosus): the effect of male reproductive competition in aseasonal breeders.
- The relation between childhood proactive and reactive aggression and substance use initiation.