Subject Areas on Research
- Characteristics of the specific cell-mediated immune response in human immunodeficiency virus infection.
- Clinical, immunological, and virological effects of ampligen, a mismatched double-stranded RNA, in patients with AIDS or AIDS-related complex.
- HIV-1-associated thrombocytopenia. The role of splenectomy.
- HIV-associated autoimmune hemolytic anemia: report of a case and review of the literature.
- Homotypic antibody responses to fresh clinical isolates of human immunodeficiency virus.
- Hyponatremia in pediatric patients with HIV-1 infection.
- Radiologic imaging of AIDS.
- Safety and tolerance of intermittent intravenous and oral zidovudine therapy in human immunodeficiency virus-infected pediatric patients. Pediatric Zidovudine Phase I Study Group.
- The predictive value of changes in serologic and cell markers of HIV activity for subsequent clinical outcome in patients with asymptomatic HIV disease treated with zidovudine.
- Treatment of children symptomatic with human immunodeficiency virus infection.
- Zidovudine in asymptomatic human immunodeficiency virus infection. A controlled trial in persons with fewer than 500 CD4-positive cells per cubic millimeter. The AIDS Clinical Trials Group of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.