Subject Areas on Research
- Noise in a laboratory animal facility from the human and mouse perspectives.
- Pressure support mode improves ventilation in "asleep-awake-asleep" craniotomy.
- Respiratory responses to sudden pressure venting during stop consonant production.
- Sampling port for real-time analysis of bioaerosol in whole body exposure system for animal aerosol model development.
- Suppression of large intraluminal bubble expansion in shock wave lithotripsy without compromising stone comminution: refinement of reflector geometry.
- The endotracheal tube air leak test does not predict extubation outcome in critically ill pediatric patients.