Subject Areas on Research
- Natural history of severe decompression sickness after rapid ascent from air saturation in a porcine model.
- Noise in a laboratory animal facility from the human and mouse perspectives.
- Pharmacological interventions to decompression sickness in rats: comparison of five agents.
- Pressure support mode improves ventilation in "asleep-awake-asleep" craniotomy.
- Respiratory responses to sudden pressure venting during stop consonant production.
- Sampling port for real-time analysis of bioaerosol in whole body exposure system for animal aerosol model development.
- Suppression of large intraluminal bubble expansion in shock wave lithotripsy without compromising stone comminution: Refinement of reflector geometry
- The endotracheal tube air leak test does not predict extubation outcome in critically ill pediatric patients.