Subject Areas on Research
- Abnormal visual pathways in human albinos studied with visually evoked potentials.
- Comment on "Identification of Novel G Protein-Coupled Receptor 143 Ligands as Pharmacologic Tools for Investigating X-Linked Ocular Albinism".
- L-DOPA is an endogenous ligand for OA1.
- Neural misdirection in congenital ocular fibrosis syndrome: implications and pathogenesis.
- Ophthalmic genetics/inherited eye disease.
- Quantification of erythrocyte flow in the choroid of the albino rat.
- Regulatory genes linked to the albino locus in the mouse confer competence for inducible expression on the structural gene encoding serine dehydratase.
- Selective loss of a DNase I hypersensitive site upstream of the tyrosine aminotransferase gene in mice homozygous for lethal albino deletions.