Subject Areas on Research
- Chemico-Biological Interactions. Enzymology and molecular biology of carbonyl metabolism 16. Introduction.
- Comparative evolutionary analysis of chalcone synthase and alcohol dehydrogenase loci in Arabidopsis, Arabis, and related genera (Brassicaceae).
- Differential induction of mRNAs for the glycolytic and ethanolic fermentative pathways by hypoxia and anoxia in maize seedlings.
- Dynamic denitrosylation via S-nitrosoglutathione reductase regulates cardiovascular function.
- Endogenous S-nitrosothiols protect against myocardial injury.
- Essential roles of S-nitrosothiols in vascular homeostasis and endotoxic shock.
- Expression of the noncatalytic domain of the NIMA kinase causes a G2 arrest in Aspergillus nidulans.
- Genome annotation assessment in Drosophila melanogaster.
- Identification of S-nitroso-CoA reductases that regulate protein S-nitrosylation.
- Promoter prediction on a genomic scale--the Adh experience.
- Protection from experimental asthma by an endogenous bronchodilator.
- Reduction of cardiomyocyte S-nitrosylation by S-nitrosoglutathione reductase protects against sepsis-induced myocardial depression.
- Xenobiotic-Metabolizing gene polymorphisms and ovarian cancer risk.
Keywords of People