Subject Areas on Research
- Attenuation of alcohol intake by extract of Hypericum perforatum (St. John's Wort) in two different strains of alcohol-preferring rats.
- Attenuation of alcohol intake by ibogaine in three strains of alcohol-preferring rats.
- Gangliosides, or sialic acid, antagonize ethanol intoxication.
- Medication-Assisted Treatment for Alcohol-Dependent Adults With Serious Mental Illness and Criminal Justice Involvement: Effects on Treatment Utilization and Outcomes.
- Novel medication targets for the treatment of alcoholism: preclinical studies.
- Suppression of alcohol consumption by fenfluramine in Fawn-Hooded rats with serotonin dysfunction.
- Suppression of alcohol intake after administration of the Chinese herbal medicine, NPI-028, and its derivatives.
- Suppression of ethanol intake in alcohol-preferring rats by prior voluntary saccharin consumption.