Subject Areas on Research
- Compounds from silicones alter enzyme activity in curing barnacle glue and model enzymes.
- Emergent mechanical properties of self-assembled polymeric capsules.
- Expression of a functional antizearalenone single-chain Fv antibody in transgenic Arabidopsis plants.
- HEPATIC ALDEHYDE OXIDASE. 3. THE SUBSTRATE-BINDING SITE.
- Liver: detecting alcohol intake in patients with ALD.
- Pharmacokinetics of methanol and formate in female cynomolgus monkeys exposed to methanol vapors.
- Purification and properties of chicken liver xanthine dehydrogenase.
- Purification and properties of xanthine dehydroganase from Micrococcus lactilyticus.
- Radiopharmaceutical chemistry of targeted radiotherapeutics, Part 3: alpha-particle-induced radiolytic effects on the chemical behavior of (211)At.
- Removal of 2-MIB and geosmin using UV/persulfate: contributions of hydroxyl and sulfate radicals.
- Stimulation of mutations suppressing the loss of replication control by small alcohols.
- Synthesis of ultra-short-acting neuromuscular blocker GW 0430: a remarkably stereo- and regioselective synthesis of mixed tetrahydroisoquinolinium chlorofumarates.
- The role of molybdenum in xanthine oxidase and related enzymes. Reactivity with cyanide, arsenite, and methanol.
- Viscosity measurements of methanol-water and acetonitrile-water mixtures at pressures up to 3500 bar using a novel capillary time-of-flight viscometer.
Keywords of People