Subject Areas on Research
- Comparison of 125I-SCH 23982 and [3H]SCH 23390 as ligands for the D-1 dopamine receptor.
- Contamination reduction during central venous catheterization.
- Effective inactivation of human immunodeficiency virus with chlorhexidine antiseptics containing detergents and alcohol.
- Further notes on gravimetric serum total lipid determinations.
- Lactobacillus reuteri DSM 20016 produces cobalamin-dependent diol dehydratase in metabolosomes and metabolizes 1,2-propanediol by disproportionation.
- Stimulation of mutations suppressing the loss of replication control by small alcohols.
- Treatment of mixtures of toluene and n-propanol vapours in a compost-woodchip-based biofilter.
- Trout liver slices for metabolism and toxicity studies.