Subject Areas on Research
- Assessment of baroreflex control from beat-to-beat blood pressure and heart rate changes: a validation study.
- Diagnostic and therapeutic challenges.
- Electrophysiological responses to non-electrolytes in lingual nerve of rat and in lingual epithelia of dog.
- Life with too much polyprenol: polyprenol reductase deficiency.
- Microglassification™: a novel technique for protein dehydration.
- Modulation of the combinatorial code of odorant receptor response patterns in odorant mixtures.
- Regional cerebral blood flow changes associated with amyl nitrite inhalation.
- Vapor detection and discrimination with a panel of odorant receptors.