Subject Areas on Research
- Characterization of alcohol-induced filamentous growth in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Direct detection of the formation of V-amylose helix by single molecule force spectroscopy.
- Extensive hydrolysis of N-formyl-L-methionyl-L-leucyl-L-[3H] phenylalanine by human polymorphonuclear leukocytes. A potential mechanism for modulation of the chemoattractant signal.
- Light scattering by polymorphonuclear leukocytes stimulated to aggregate under various pharmacologic conditions.
- Temperature-responsive hydroxybutyl chitosan for the culture of mesenchymal stem cells and intervertebral disk cells.