Subject Areas on Research
- A stochastic evolutionary model for protein structure alignment and phylogeny.
- Multiple horizontal gene transfers of ammonium transporters/ammonia permeases from prokaryotes to eukaryotes: toward a new functional and evolutionary classification.
- Preliminary crystallographic investigations of two phycobiliproteins.
- The Chloroplast Tubulin Homologs FtsZA and FtsZB from the Red Alga Galdieria sulphuraria Co-assemble into Dynamic Filaments.
- Three-dimensional structures of C-phycocyanin and B-phycoerythrin at 5-A resolution.