Subject Areas on Research
- Baking soda pica: a case of hypokalemic metabolic alkalosis and rhabdomyolysis in pregnancy.
- Case of the month misdiagnosis.
- Effects of two models of hypercalcemia on renal acid base metabolism.
- Long-term combined treatment with thiazide and potassium citrate in nephrolithiasis does not lead to hypokalemia or hypochloremic metabolic alkalosis.
- Obesity hypoventilation syndrome: bicarbonate concentration and acetazolamide.
- Ventricular fibrillation threshold for AC shocks of long duration, in dogs with normal acid-base state.