Subject Areas on Research
- A disrupted homologue of the human CLN3 or juvenile neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis gene in Saccharomyces cerevisiae: a model to study Batten disease.
- Acid-base status of seriously wounded combat casualties. II. Resuscitation with stored blood.
- Baking soda pica: a case of hypokalemic metabolic alkalosis and rhabdomyolysis in pregnancy.
- Case of the month misdiagnosis.
- Effects of two models of hypercalcemia on renal acid base metabolism.
- Long-term combined treatment with thiazide and potassium citrate in nephrolithiasis does not lead to hypokalemia or hypochloremic metabolic alkalosis.
- Obesity hypoventilation syndrome: bicarbonate concentration and acetazolamide.
- Regulation of the expression of the Cl-/anion exchanger pendrin in mouse kidney by acid-base status.