Subject Areas on Research
- Comparison of [125I]HIPDm and [125I]iodoantipyrine in quantifying regional cerebral blood flow in rats.
- Disorders of acid-base relationships in the cerebrospinal fluid: a review.
- Distinctive clinical features of portopulmonary hypertension.
- Global REACH 2018: Characterizing Acid-Base Balance Over 21 Days at 4,300 m in Lowlanders.
- Near-infrared optical responses in feline brain and skeletal muscle tissues during respiratory acid-base imbalance.
- Skeletal muscle oxygen availability during respiratory acid-base disturbances in cats.
- Ventricular fibrillation threshold for AC shocks of long duration, in dogs with normal acid-base state.