Subject Areas on Research
- A thermodynamic study of the partition of n-hexane into phosphatidylcholine and phosphatidylcholine-cholesterol bilayers.
- Characterization of nitrosoalkane binding and activation of soluble guanylate cyclase.
- Cholesteryl esters in flue-cured tobacco.
- Effects of n-alkanes on the morphology of lipid bilayers. A freeze-fracture and negative stain analysis.
- Genetics of a difference in cuticular hydrocarbons between Drosophila pseudoobscura and D. persimilis.
- Laser-scanning lithography (LSL) for the soft lithographic patterning of cell-adhesive self-assembled monolayers.
- The effect of hydrogen bonding on the diffusion of water in n-alkanes and n-alcohols measured with a novel single microdroplet method.
- The organization of n-alkanes in lipid bilayers.
- The single-molecule conductance and electrochemical electron-transfer rate are related by a power law.
- Transitions from functionalization to fragmentation reactions of laboratory secondary organic aerosol (SOA) generated from the OH oxidation of alkane precursors.
- VSV transmembrane domain (TMD) peptide promotes PEG-mediated fusion of liposomes in a conformationally sensitive fashion.