Subject Areas on Research
- Bioaccumulation of Novel Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances in Mice Dosed with an Aqueous Film-Forming Foam.
- Comparison of a chemical assay with a tissue-mediated bio-assay for chemical mutagens.
- Convergent translational evidence of a role for anandamide in amygdala-mediated fear extinction, threat processing and stress-reactivity.
- Detection of methanesulfonic acid in ethyl methanesulfonate.
- Dosimetry of the chemical mutagen ethyl methanesulfonate in spermatozoan DNA from Drosophila melanogaster.
- Efficacy and Safety of the Glucagon Receptor Antagonist RVT-1502 in Type 2 Diabetes Uncontrolled on Metformin Monotherapy: A 12-Week Dose-Ranging Study.
- Genetic and enzymatic characterization of a conditional lethal mutant of Escherichia coli K12 with a temperature-sensitive DNA ligase.