Subject Areas on Research
- Bmp4 is required for the generation of primordial germ cells in the mouse embryo.
- Bone morphogenetic protein 4 in the extraembryonic mesoderm is required for allantois development and the localization and survival of primordial germ cells in the mouse.
- Chorioallantoic membrane grafting of the embryonic murine kidney. An improved in vitro technique for studying kidney morphogenesis.
- Dietary glycine inhibits angiogenesis during wound healing and tumor growth.
- Pericyte-like location of GFP-tagged melanoma cells: ex vivo and in vivo studies of extravascular migratory metastasis.
- Reducing the dose of smallpox vaccine reduces vaccine-associated morbidity without reducing vaccination success rates or immune responses.
Keywords of People