Subject Areas on Research
- Changes in pancreatic tryptophan in the rat in response to fasting. The effect of B-cytotoxic agents and variation through the oestrous cycle.
- Experimental diabetes in cats induced by partial pancreatectomy alone or combined with local injection of alloxan.
- Free radicals formed by exposure of pyrimidine solids to sodium atoms: an electron spin resonance study.
- Insulin replacement therapy in diabetic rats using an osmotic pump normalizes expression of enzymes key to hepatic carbohydrate metabolism.
- Resistance of cats to the diabetogenic effect of alloxan.
- The influence of genetic background on the susceptibility of mice to diabetes induced by alloxan and on recovery from alloxan diabetes.
- Ultrastructure of fiber cells and multilamellar inclusions in experimental diabetes.