Subject Areas on Research
- Colloidal Synthesis of Nanopatch Antennas for Applications in Plasmonics and Nanophotonics.
- Enantioselective Intermolecular Addition of Aliphatic Amines to Acyclic Dienes with a Pd-PHOX Catalyst.
- Enantioselective decarboxylative alkylation reactions: catalyst development, substrate scope, and mechanistic studies.
- Optimization of 2-phenylcyclopropylmethylamines as selective serotonin 2C receptor agonists and their evaluation as potential antipsychotic agents.
- Pungent products from garlic activate the sensory ion channel TRPA1.
- Relationship between cytochrome P450 2E1 and acetone catabolism in rats as studied with diallyl sulfide as an inhibitor.
- The regio- and stereospecific intermolecular dehydrative alkoxylation of allylic alcohols catalyzed by a gold(I) N-heterocyclic carbene complex.
- Total synthesis of (-)-hennoxazole A.