Subject Areas on Research
- (No) time for control: Frontal theta dynamics reveal the cost of temporally guided conflict anticipation.
- Cerebral lateralization in individuals diagnosed as autistic in early childhood.
- Cortical activity differs during nicotine deprivation versus satiation in heavy smokers.
- Critical validation studies of neurofeedback.
- Differential functional roles of slow-wave and oscillatory-α activity in visual sensory cortex during anticipatory visual-spatial attention.
- EEG, physiology, and task-related mood fail to resolve across 31 days of smoking abstinence: relations to depressive traits, nicotine exposure, and dependence.
- Ecological validity of neurofeedback: modulation of slow wave EEG enhances musical performance.
- Functional connectivity of frontal cortex in healthy and ADHD children reflected in EEG coherence.
- Induced alpha-band oscillations reflect ratio-dependent number discrimination in the infant brain.
- Prediction in drug abuse: cocaine interactions with alcohol and buprenorphine.
- Relationship between cortical alpha and skeletal muscle blood flow in a feedback task.
- Subgroups of autistic children based on social behavior display distinct patterns of brain activity.
- The effect of ageing on fMRI: Correction for the confounding effects of vascular reactivity evaluated by joint fMRI and MEG in 335 adults.
- The effects of neurofeedback training on the spectral topography of the electroencephalogram.
- Validating the efficacy of neurofeedback for optimising performance.
Keywords of People