Subject Areas on Research
- Cystic fibrosis gene mutations and pancreatitis risk: relation to epithelial ion transport and trypsin inhibitor gene mutations.
- Effect of genetic circular permutation near the active site on the activity and stability of an enzyme inhibitor.
- Functional divergence in tandemly duplicated Arabidopsis thaliana trypsin inhibitor genes.
- Functional expression of the Aspergillus flavus PKS-NRPS hybrid CpaA involved in the biosynthesis of cyclopiazonic acid.
- Glucose tetrasaccharide as a biomarker for monitoring the therapeutic response to enzyme replacement therapy for Pompe disease.
- Population genetics of tandem trypsin inhibitor genes in Arabidopsis species with contrasting ecology and life history.
- Variability in emotional responsiveness and coping style during active avoidance as a window onto psychological vulnerability to stress.
- Wheat alpha-amylase inhibitor: a second route of allergic sensitization.