Subject Areas on Research
- An alphavirus vector overcomes the presence of neutralizing antibodies and elevated numbers of Tregs to induce immune responses in humans with advanced cancer.
- Development and preclinical evaluation of an alphavirus replicon particle vaccine for cytomegalovirus.
- Development and preclinical evaluation of an alphavirus replicon vaccine for influenza.
- Nonmucosal alphavirus vaccination stimulates a mucosal inductive environment in the peripheral draining lymph node.
- Novel recombinant alphaviral and adenoviral vectors for cancer immunotherapy.
- Vaccine-Induced Memory CD8+ T Cells Provide Clinical Benefit in HER2 Expressing Breast Cancer: A Mouse to Human Translational Study.