Subject Areas on Research
- Anti-hypotensive treatment and endothelin blockade synergistically antagonize exercise fatigue in rats under simulated high altitude.
- Association of hsp70-2 and hsp-hom gene polymorphisms with risk of acute high-altitude illness in a Chinese population.
- Does This Patient Have Acute Mountain Sickness?: The Rational Clinical Examination Systematic Review.
- Epidemiological modeling of acute mountain sickness (AMS). A prospective data collection standard.
- Modulation of the contractile responses of guinea pig isolated tracheal rings after chronic intermittent hypobaric hypoxia with and without cold exposure.
- Statistical models of acute mountain sickness.
- Taking heart failure to new heights: its pathophysiology at simulated altitude.
- UBC-Nepal expedition: upper and lower limb conduit artery shear stress and flow-mediated dilation on ascent to 5,050 m in lowlanders and Sherpa.
Keywords of People
- Al-Hegelan, Mashael, Assistant Professor of Medicine, Medicine, Pulmonary, Allergy, and Critical Care Medicine