Subject Areas on Research
- A model for fetal cleft lip repair in lambs.
- Complications and solutions in presurgical nasoalveolar molding therapy.
- Cost-effectiveness of osteo-odonto keratoprosthesis in Singapore.
- Establishment of a critical-sized alveolar defect in the rat: a model for human gingivoperiosteoplasty.
- Immunohistochemical localization of epidermal growth factor in cat paradental tissues during tooth movement.
- Management of the alveolar cleft.
- Oral and maxillofacial surgeons' role in the first successful modified osteo-odonto-keratoprosthesis performed in the United States.
- Presurgical columellar elongation and primary retrograde nasal reconstruction in one-stage bilateral cleft lip and nose repair.
- Reduced need for alveolar bone grafting by presurgical orthopedics and primary gingivoperiosteoplasty.
- Reply: Alveolar Bone Grafting and Cleft Lip and Palate: A Review.
- The mechanical or metabolic function of secondary osteonal bone in the monkey Macaca fascicularis.
- Three-dimensional facial morphology following surgical repair of unilateral cleft lip and palate in patients after nasoalveolar molding.
- Trauma Surgery.
Keywords of People