Subject Areas on Research
- 7-Nitrobenz-2-oxa-1,3-diazole (NBD)--phallacidin: synthesis of a fluorescent actin probe.
- A mutation in the largest subunit of RNA polymerase II alters RNA chain elongation in vitro.
- Alpha-amanitin-resistant D. melanogaster with an altered RNA polymerase II.
- Amanitin-resistant RNA polymerase II mutations are in the enzyme's largest subunit.
- Analyses of promoter-proximal pausing by RNA polymerase II on the hsp70 heat shock gene promoter in a Drosophila nuclear extract.
- Cooperative effect of tumor necrosis factor and gamma-interferon on chemotactic peptide receptor expression and stimulus-induced actin polymerization in HL-60 cells.
- Cytochalasins induce actin polymerization in human leukocytes.
- Detection of DNA damage in transcriptionally active genes by RT-PCR and assessment of repair of cisplatin-induced damage in the glutathione S-transferase-pi gene in human glioblastoma cells.
- Differential staining of actin in metaphase spindles with 7-nitrobenz-2-oxa-1,3-diazole-phallacidin and fluorescent DNase: is actin involved in chromosomal movement?
- Genetic and biochemical characterization of mutants at an RNA polymerase II locus in D. melanogaster.
- In vivo staining of cytoskeletal actin by autointernalization of nontoxic concentrations of nitrobenzoxadiazole-phallacidin.
- Phosphorylation dependence of the initiation of productive transcription of Balbiani ring 2 genes in living cells.
- Pseudomonas syringae pv. syringae harpinPss: a protein that is secreted via the Hrp pathway and elicits the hypersensitive response in plants.
- RNA polymerase B from Drosophila melanogaster larvae. Purification and partial characterization.