Subject Areas on Research
- Impact of an automated test results management system on patients' satisfaction about test result communication.
- Managing perinatal data with the Regenstrief medical record system.
- Outpatient prescribing errors and the impact of computerized prescribing.
- Primary care clinician attitudes towards ambulatory computerized physician order entry.
- Primary care physician attitudes concerning follow-up of abnormal test results and ambulatory decision support systems.
- Supporting patient care beyond the clinical encounter: three informatics innovations from partners health care.