American Cancer Society
Subject Areas on Research
- American Cancer Society lung cancer screening guidelines.
- American Cancer Society, American Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology, and American Society for Clinical Pathology screening guidelines for the prevention and early detection of cervical cancer.
- American Joint Committee on Cancer acceptance criteria for inclusion of risk models for individualized prognosis in the practice of precision medicine.
- Breakout IV. Health professional concerns in the practice setting.
- Cardiotoxicity of anticancer treatments: Epidemiology, detection, and management.
- Cervical cancer screening for individuals at average risk: 2020 guideline update from the American Cancer Society.
- Colorectal cancer screening for average-risk adults: 2018 guideline update from the American Cancer Society.
- Interventions to improve the quality of life and survivorship of older adults with cancer: The funding landscape at NIH, ACS and PCORI.
- Use of patient registries and administrative datasets for the study of pediatric cancer.
- Use of the National Cancer Data Base to develop clinical trials accrual targets that are appropriate for minority ethnicity patients: a report from the American College of Surgeons Oncology Group (ACOSOG) Special Population Committee.
- Validation of a breast cancer risk assessment model in women with a positive family history.