Subject Areas on Research
- American Cancer Society lung cancer screening guidelines.
- American Cancer Society, American Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology, and American Society for Clinical Pathology screening guidelines for the prevention and early detection of cervical cancer.
- American Joint Committee on Cancer acceptance criteria for inclusion of risk models for individualized prognosis in the practice of precision medicine.
- Breakout IV. Health professional concerns in the practice setting.
- Colorectal cancer screening for average-risk adults: 2018 guideline update from the American Cancer Society.
- Interventions to improve the quality of life and survivorship of older adults with cancer: The funding landscape at NIH, ACS and PCORI.
- Use of patient registries and administrative datasets for the study of pediatric cancer.
- Validation of a breast cancer risk assessment model in women with a positive family history.