Subject Areas on Research
- An empirical taxonomy of hospital governing board roles.
- Change and challenge in health care education and training: ASHET (American Society for Healthcare Education and Training) national membership survey results.
- Hospital capital and operating costs.
- Organizational and provider characteristics fostering smoking cessation practice guideline adherence: an empirical look.
- Outpatient surgical utilization in Veterans Affairs hospitals, 1981-1989.
- Relationship between patient satisfaction with inpatient care and hospital readmission within 30 days.
- The need for multiple measures of hospital quality: results from the Get with the Guidelines-Heart Failure Registry of the American Heart Association.