Subject Areas on Research
- Are we finally ready for outpatient management of febrile neutropenia?
- Comparison of in vitro activity of moxalactam (LY127935) with cefazolin, amikacin, tobramycin, carbenicillin, piperacillin, and ticarcillin against 420 blood culture isolates.
- In vitro activity of amikacin against isolates of Mycobacterium avium complex with proposed MIC breakpoints and finding of a 16S rRNA gene mutation in treated isolates.
- Mathematical model of Klebsiella pneumoniae resistance to amikacin and gentamicin.
- Newer antibiotics.
- Overview of first-line amikacin therapy for urologic infections.
- Prevalence of Pre-Existing Hearing Loss Among Patients With Drug-Resistant Tuberculosis in South Africa.