Subject Areas on Research
- A single base substitution in the variable pocket of yeast tRNA(Arg) eliminates species-specific aminoacylation.
- Alteration of aminoacyl-tRNA synthetase activities by phosphorylation with casein kinase I.
- Identification of three protein kinases which phosphorylate threonyl-tRNA synthetase from rat liver.
- Proteome-Wide Characterization of Phosphorylation-Induced Conformational Changes in Breast Cancer.
- Regulation of phosphorylation of aminoacyl-tRNA synthetases in the high molecular weight core complex in reticulocytes.
- Regulation of protein synthesis by phosphorylation of ribosomal protein S6 and aminoacyl-tRNA synthetases.
- The cytoplasmic prolyl-tRNA synthetase of the malaria parasite is a dual-stage target of febrifugine and its analogs.