Subject Areas on Research
- 4-(Oxoalkyl)-substituted GABA analogues as inactivators and substrates of GABA aminotransferase.
- A pharmacogenetic exploration of vigabatrin-induced visual field constriction.
- Breast cancer brain metastases: evidence for neuronal-like adaptation in a 'breast-to-brain' transition?
- Inactivation of gamma-aminobutyric acid aminotransferase by (S,E)-4-amino-5-fluoropent-2-enoic acid and effect on the enzyme of (E)-3-(1-aminocyclopropyl)-2-propenoic acid.
- Platelet gamma-aminobutyrate-alpha-ketoglutarate transaminase (GABA-T) in schizophrenia.
- S-nitrosylation of GAD65 is implicated in decreased GAD activity and oxygen-induced seizures.