Subject Areas on Research
- Acute renal failure due to high-grade obstruction following therapy with epsilon-aminocaproic acid.
- Anti-seizure and anti-epileptogenic effect of gamma-vinyl gamma-aminobutyric acid in amygdaloid kindling.
- Anticonvulsant action of intranigral gamma-vinyl-GABA: role of nonadrenergic neurotransmission.
- Comparative analysis of antifibrinolytic medications in pediatric heart surgery.
- Diffuse alveolar hemorrhage: retrospective review of clinical outcome in allogeneic transplant recipients treated with aminocaproic acid.
- Epsilon-aminocaproic acid administration and stroke following coronary artery bypass graft surgery.
- Evidence implicating substantia nigra in regulation of kindled seizure threshold.
- Fibrinolysis vs disseminated intravascular coagulation.
- Microfluidic chip with electrochemiluminescence detection using 2-(2-aminoethyl)-1-methylpyrrolidine labeling.
- The effect of aprotinin on outcome after coronary-artery bypass grafting.
- The importance of the preactivation peptide in the two-stage mechanism of human plasminogen activation.
- The kaolin-activated Thrombelastograph predicts bleeding after cardiac surgery.
- The role of substantia nigra in the development of kindling: pharmacologic and lesion studies.
Keywords of People