Subject Areas on Research
- AMP-activated protein kinase kinase: detection with recombinant AMPK alpha1 subunit.
- AMPK and substrate availability regulate creatine transport in cultured cardiomyocytes.
- Acadesine inhibits neutrophil CD11b up-regulation in vitro and during in vivo cardiopulmonary bypass.
- Aminoimidazole carboxamide ribonucleoside toxicity: a model for study of pyrimidine starvation.
- An initial multicenter, randomized controlled trial on the safety and efficacy of acadesine in patients undergoing coronary artery bypass graft surgery.
- An initial multicenter, randomized controlled trial on the safety and efficacy of acadesine in patients undergoing coronary artery bypass graft surgery. SPI Research Group.
- Biochemical role of the Cryptococcus neoformans ADE2 protein in fungal de novo purine biosynthesis.
- Dissociation between early recovery of regional function and purine nucleotide content in postischaemic myocardium in the conscious dog.
- Effect of adenosine-regulating agent acadesine on morbidity and mortality associated with coronary artery bypass grafting: the RED-CABG randomized controlled trial.
- Low-dose methotrexate results in the selective accumulation of aminoimidazole carboxamide ribotide in an erythroblastoid cell line.
- Muscle mTORC1 suppression by IL-6 during cancer cachexia: a role for AMPK.
- Predictors of contemporary coronary artery bypass grafting outcomes.
- The Ca2+/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase kinases are AMP-activated protein kinase kinases.
- The anorectic effect of GLP-1 in rats is nutrient dependent.