Subject Areas on Research
- Effect of FSH on protein biosynthesis in testes of the immature rat.
- Expression of the mammalian system A neutral amino acid transporter in Xenopus oocytes.
- Imaging studies of patients with malignant fibrous histiocytoma using C-11-alpha-aminoisobutyric acid (AIB).
- L-Threonine induces heat shock protein expression and decreases apoptosis in heat-stressed intestinal epithelial cells.
- Ovine placental lactogen stimulates amino acid transport in rat diaphragm.
- Protein biosynthesis in the testis. 3. Dual effect of glucose.
- Regional measurements of blood-to-tissue transport in experimental RG-2 rat gliomas.
- Simultaneous measurements of blood flow and blood-to-tissue transport in xenotransplanted medulloblastomas.
- Stimulation of cartilage amino acid uptake by growth hormone-dependent factors in serum. Mediation by adenosine 3':5'-monophosphate.
- The effect of an amino acid-lowering diet on the rate of melphalan entry into brain and xenotransplanted glioma.
Keywords of People