Subject Areas on Research
- Effect of FSH on protein biosynthesis in testes of the immature rat.
- Eight Weeks of Treatment With Glecaprevir/Pibrentasvir Is Safe and Efficacious in an Integrated Analysis of Treatment-Naïve Patients With Hepatitis C Virus Infection.
- Glecaprevir and pibrentasvir yield high response rates in patients with HCV genotype 1-6 without cirrhosis.
- Imaging studies of patients with malignant fibrous histiocytoma using C-11-alpha-aminoisobutyric acid (AIB).
- L-Threonine induces heat shock protein expression and decreases apoptosis in heat-stressed intestinal epithelial cells.
- New Treatment Options for Hepatitis C Virus Infection in End-Stage Kidney Disease: To Treat or Not to Treat.
- Ovine placental lactogen stimulates amino acid transport in rat diaphragm.
- Protein biosynthesis in the testis. 3. Dual effect of glucose.
- Regional measurements of blood-to-tissue transport in experimental RG-2 rat gliomas.
- Simplified monitoring for hepatitis C virus treatment with glecaprevir plus pibrentasvir, a randomised non-inferiority trial.
- Simultaneous measurements of blood flow and blood-to-tissue transport in xenotransplanted medulloblastomas.
- Stimulation of cartilage amino acid uptake by growth hormone-dependent factors in serum. Mediation by adenosine 3':5'-monophosphate.
- The effect of an amino acid-lowering diet on the rate of melphalan entry into brain and xenotransplanted glioma.
Keywords of People
- Freemark, Michael Scott, Robert C. Atkins, M.D. and Veronica Atkins Distinguished Professor of Pediatrics, in the School of Medicine, Pediatrics, Endocrinology