Subject Areas on Research
- A mouse model of familial porphyria cutanea tarda.
- Detection of cytochrome C in a single cell using an optical nanobiosensor.
- Effective blue light photodynamic therapy does not affect cutaneous langerhans cell number or oxidatively damage DNA.
- Enhancement of topical 5-aminolaevulinic acid delivery by erbium:YAG laser and microdermabrasion: a comparison with iontophoresis and electroporation.
- Optical sensor for the detection of caspase-9 activity in a single cell.
- Uroporphyria in Hfe mutant mice given 5-aminolevulinate: a new model of Fe-mediated porphyria cutanea tarda.