Subject Areas on Research
- A mouse model of familial porphyria cutanea tarda.
- Detection of cytochrome C in a single cell using an optical nanobiosensor.
- Effective blue light photodynamic therapy does not affect cutaneous langerhans cell number or oxidatively damage DNA.
- Measurement of serum L-asparagine in the presence of L-asparaginase requires the presence of an L-asparaginase inhibitor.
- Optical sensor for the detection of caspase-9 activity in a single cell.
- Preferential accumulation of 5-aminolevulinic acid-induced protoporphyrin IX in breast cancer: a comprehensive study on six breast cell lines with varying phenotypes.
- Uroporphyria in Hfe mutant mice given 5-aminolevulinate: a new model of Fe-mediated porphyria cutanea tarda.