Subject Areas on Research
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, lead, and genetic susceptibility: polymorphisms in the delta-aminolevulinic acid dehydratase and vitamin D receptor genes.
- An overview of the laboratory diagnosis of lead poisoning.
- Association between blood lead and the risk of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
- Association between delta-aminolevulinic acid dehydratase (ALAD) polymorphism and blood lead levels: a meta-regression analysis.
- Morphologic, biochemical, and cytogenetic studies of bone marrow and circulating blood cells in painters exposed to ethylene glycol ethers.
- Toxicology of ingested lead shot in ringed turtle doves.
- What happens in lead poisoning?