Subject Areas on Research
- Assignment of human erythroid delta-aminolevulinate synthase (ALAS2) to a distal subregion of band Xp11.21 by PCR analysis of somatic cell hybrids containing X; autosome translocations.
- Coal fly ash induces hepatic and pulmonary cytochrome P-450 and sigma-aminolevulinic acid synthetase in rats.
- Induction of pulmonary and hepatic cytochrome P-450 species by coal fly ash inhalation in rats.
- Structure and regulation of the chicken erythroid delta-aminolevulinate synthase gene.
- delta-Aminolevulinic acid synthetase and heme oxygenase activity in lung and liver of rats given DDT and endosulfan intratracheally.