Subject Areas on Research
- Adenocarcinoma of the kidney. II. Enzyme histochemistry of renal adenocarcinomas induced in rats by N-(4'-fluoro-4-biphenylyl)acetamide.
- Bacterial vaginosis: diagnostic and pathogenetic findings during topical clindamycin therapy.
- Chromosomal localization of two genes underlying late-infantile neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis.
- Clinicopathological and molecular characterization of neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis in the Portuguese population.
- Double disruption of the proteinase genes, tppA and pepE, increases the production level of human lysozyme by Aspergillus oryzae.
- Flupirtine blocks apoptosis in batten patient lymphoblasts and in human postmitotic CLN3- and CLN2-deficient neurons.
- Individuals with mutations in XPNPEP3, which encodes a mitochondrial protein, develop a nephronophthisis-like nephropathy.
- Intestinal brush border peptidases: activities in normal and abnormal peroral intestinal biopsy specimens.
- Microsporidian methionine aminopeptidase type 2.
- Molecular basis of endometrial cancer.
- Mutational analysis of the defective protease in classic late-infantile neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis, a neurodegenerative lysosomal storage disorder.
- POT1 association with TRF2 regulates telomere length.
- Partial purification and characterization of an aminopeptidase from Eimeria tenella.
- Physiological mechanisms of sustained fumagillin-induced weight loss.
- Production of a retroviral P15E-related chemotaxis inhibitor by IL-1-treated endothelial cells. A possible negative feedback in the regulation of the vascular response to monokines.
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa vesicles associate with and are internalized by human lung epithelial cells.
Keywords of People