Subject Areas on Research
- Assessment of global myocardial perfusion reserve using cardiovascular magnetic resonance of coronary sinus flow at 3 Tesla.
- Compatibility of aminophylline and verapamil in intravenous admixtures.
- Effects of dibutyryl cyclic AMP and theophylline on biliary cholesterol secretion.
- Hepatic cyclic AMP generation and ornithine decarboxylase induction by glucagon and beta adrenergic agonists.
- Impact of Stress Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging on Clinical Care.
- Left atrial tachycardia originating from the mitral annulus-aorta junction.
- Safety and Ergogenic Properties of Combined Aminophylline and Ambrisentan in Hypoxia.
- Variability in care for children with severe acute asthma in Latin America.