Subject Areas on Research
- Gastrulation in the sea urchin embryo requires the deposition of crosslinked collagen within the extracellular matrix.
- In vitro inhibition of collagen cross links by catechol analogs.
- Purification and characterization of an alpha-macroglobulin proteinase inhibitor from the mollusc Octopus vulgaris.
- Reduction of chronic hypoxic pulmonary hypertension in the rat by beta-aminopropionitrile.
- Regulation of lysyl oxidase mRNA in dermal fibroblasts from normal donors and patients with inherited connective tissue disorders.