Subject Areas on Research
- Characterization of barbiturate-stimulated chloride efflux from rat brain synaptoneurosomes.
- Clinical and metabolic features of overdosage with Amesec.
- Emergency room management of conversion disorders.
- Focal cerebral metabolic abnormality in a patient with continuous spike waves during slow-wave sleep.
- HEPATIC ALDEHYDE OXIDASE. II. DIFFERENTIAL INHIBITION OF ELECTRON TRANSFER TO VARIOUS ELECTRON ACCEPTORS.
- Intracarotid propofol testing: a comparative study with amobarbital.
- [Attempted suicide with barbiturate after glue sniffing]