Subject Areas on Research
- A cross-sectional survey of Plasmodium falciparum pfcrt mutant haplotypes in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
- Amodiaquine and sulfadoxine-pyrimethamine as treatment for chloroquine-resistant Plasmodium falciparum in Rwanda.
- Application of an LC-MS/MS method for reliable determination of amodiaquine, N-desethylamodiaquine, artesunate and dihydroartemisinin in human plasma for a bioequivalence study in healthy Indian subjects.
- Efficacy of chloroquine on Plasmodium falciparum transmitted at Amani, eastern Usambara Mountains, north-east Tanzania: an area where malaria has recently become endemic.
- In vitro study of drug-induced granulocytopenia.
- Pharmacologic advances in the global control and treatment of malaria: combination therapy and resistance.
- Polymorphisms in Plasmodium falciparum chloroquine resistance transporter and multidrug resistance 1 genes: parasite risk factors that affect treatment outcomes for P. falciparum malaria after artemether-lumefantrine and artesunate-amodiaquine.