Subject Areas on Research
- A cross-sectional survey of Plasmodium falciparum pfcrt mutant haplotypes in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
- Amodiaquine and sulfadoxine-pyrimethamine as treatment for chloroquine-resistant Plasmodium falciparum in Rwanda.
- Application of an LC-MS/MS method for reliable determination of amodiaquine, N-desethylamodiaquine, artesunate and dihydroartemisinin in human plasma for a bioequivalence study in healthy Indian subjects.
- Clinical determinants of early parasitological response to ACTs in African patients with uncomplicated falciparum malaria: a literature review and meta-analysis of individual patient data.
- Effect of three years' seasonal malaria chemoprevention on molecular markers of resistance of Plasmodium falciparum to sulfadoxine-pyrimethamine and amodiaquine in Ouelessebougou, Mali.
- Efficacy of chloroquine on Plasmodium falciparum transmitted at Amani, eastern Usambara Mountains, north-east Tanzania: an area where malaria has recently become endemic.
- In vitro study of drug-induced granulocytopenia.