Subject Areas on Research
- A Missense Variant in PTPN22 is a Risk Factor for Drug-induced Liver Injury.
- Azithromycin use increases the risk of sudden cardiac death in patients with hemodialysis-dependent kidney failure.
- Clinical practice guideline for the diagnosis and management of acute bacterial sinusitis in children aged 1 to 18 years.
- Coordinated Pediatric and Periodontal Dental Care of a Child with Down syndrome.
- Coronary artery thickening with mucosal lesions in Henoch-Schönlein purpura.
- Effect of Lactobacillus acidophilus on antibiotic-associated gastrointestinal morbidity: a prospective randomized trial.
- Impact of the NICE guideline recommending cessation of antibiotic prophylaxis for prevention of infective endocarditis: before and after study.
- Penicillin resistance is not extrapolable to amoxicillin resistance in Streptococcus pneumoniae isolated from middle ear fluid in children with acute otitis media.
- Recurrent Antibiotic Use in Kentucky Children With 6 Years of Continuous Medicaid Enrollment.
- Risk-stratified Management to Remove Low-Risk Penicillin Allergy Labels in the ICU.
- Single-dose amoxicillin therapy with follow-up urine culture. Effective initial management for acute uncomplicated urinary tract infections.
- Tests for 2 x K contingency tables with clustered ordered categorical data.
- The effect of H. pylori eradication on meal-associated changes in plasma ghrelin and leptin.
- Treatment of acute bronchitis in adults. A national survey of family physicians.