Subject Areas on Research
- A battery-free multichannel digital neural/EMG telemetry system for flying insects.
- A low power multichannel analog front end for portable neural signal recordings.
- A low-cost, scalable, current-sensing digital headstage for high channel count μECoG.
- A regenerative microchannel device for recording multiple single-unit action potentials in awake, ambulatory animals.
- Circuit topology and control principle for a first magnetic stimulator with fully controllable waveform.
- Constructing a multichannel electrocardiography system from a few standardized, high-level components.
- Flexible organic electronics for use in neural sensing.
- Instrumentation to record evoked potentials for closed-loop control of deep brain stimulation.
- Integrated circuit amplifiers for multi-electrode intracortical recording.
- Logarithmic amplifier for computed tomography tasks using fluoroscopic projections.
- Noise-induced current switching in semiconductor superlattices: observation of nonexponential kinetics in a high-dimensional system.
- Recording evoked potentials during deep brain stimulation: development and validation of instrumentation to suppress the stimulus artefact.
- Two multichannel integrated circuits for neural recording and signal processing.
Keywords of People