Subject Areas on Research
- Anesthetizing the phantom: peripheral nerve stimulation of a nonexistent extremity.
- Application of trans-1,4 polyisoprene in orthopedic and rehabilitation medicine.
- Centrocentral anastomosis with autologous nerve graft treatment of foot and ankle neuromas.
- Effective local anesthesia for onabotulinumtoxin A injections to treat hyperhidrosis associated with traumatic amputation.
- Free vascularized tissue transfer to preserve upper extremity amputation levels.
- Microsurgical free flap transfer to amputation sites: indications and results.
- Sharply demarcated, erythematous plaques on an amputation stump--quiz case.
- [The use of fillet flaps in upper extremity and shoulder reconstruction].