Subject Areas on Research
- Above-elbow arm replantation during pregnancy.
- Arterial intimal damage in avulsion and crush injuries in rat limbs.
- Arterial shunting as an adjunct to major limb revascularization.
- Brachial artery reconstruction using the heparin-bonded Sundt shunt.
- Demographics and replantation.
- Digit and hand replantation: current status.
- Digital replantation at the level of the distal interphalangeal joint and the distal phalanx.
- Digital replantation.
- Digital sensibility following replantation.
- Discussion: Secondary Surgery following Initial Replantation/Revascularization or Completion Amputation in the Hand or Digits.
- Dynamic radionuclide imaging as a means of evaluating vascular perfusion of the upper extremity: a preliminary report.
- Effective local anesthesia for onabotulinumtoxin A injections to treat hyperhidrosis associated with traumatic amputation.
- Experimental evaluation of microsurgical techniques in small artery anastomoses.
- In Their Shoes.
- Incidence, Timing, and Risk Factors for Secondary Revision After Primary Revision of Traumatic Digit Amputations.
- Indications for replantation in the adult upper extremity.
- Longitudinal epiphyseal growth after replantation and transplantation in children.
- Management of bone in digital replantation: free vascularized and composite bone grafts.
- Microvascular management of ring avulsion injuries.
- Microvascular procedures in reconstructive surgery.
- Microvascular surgery.
- One hundred eleven thumb amputations: replantation vs revision.
- Pain Phenotypes and Associated Clinical Risk Factors Following Traumatic Amputation: Results from Veterans Integrated Pain Evaluation Research (VIPER).
- Pediatric Digit Replantation Following Traumatic Amputation: Nationwide Analysis of Patient Selection, Outcomes, and Cost.
- Primary and secondary microvascular reconstruction of the upper extremity.
- Reconstruction of the lower extremity with vascularized composite tissue: improved tissue survival and specific indications.
- Reimplantation of amputated digits and hands.
- Relationships Between Vein Repairs, Postoperative Transfusions, and Survival in Single Digit Replantation.
- Replantation of a completely amputated distal thumb without venous anastomosis. Case report.
- Replantation proximal to the wrist.
- Results after replantation and revascularization in the upper extremity in children.
- Sharply demarcated, erythematous plaques on an amputation stump--quiz case.
- Skeletal fixation in digital replantation. Use of the "H" plate.
- Snowblower injuries to the hand: epidemiology, patterns of injury, and strategies for prevention.
- Survival after Digit Replantation and Revascularization Is Not Affected by the Use of Interpositional Grafts during Arterial Repair.
- Temperature monitoring in digital replantation.
- The great imitator: Rocky Mountain spotted fever occurring after hospitalization for unrelated illnesses.
- The helical arcade: anatomic basis for survival in near-total ear avulsion.
- The results of replantation after amputation of a single finger.
- The surgical and rehabilitation management of vascular injury to the hand.
- The wraparound procedure for thumb and finger reconstruction.
- Thermoregulatory control after upper extremity replantation.
- Thumb reconstruction by the wrap-around method.
- To replant or not to replant? That is not the question.
- Trends in the Management of Traumatic Upper Extremity Amputations.
- Triple chimeric flap based on anterior tibial vessels for reconstruction of severe traumatic injuries of the hand with thumb loss.
Keywords of People
- Patel, Ankit, Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery