Subject Areas on Research
- Certifying fitness for duty for high-functioning amputees: a review.
- Differential expression of systemic inflammatory mediators in amputees with chronic residual limb pain.
- Microchannel-based regenerative scaffold for chronic peripheral nerve interfacing in amputees.
- Rehabilitation of the older lower limb amputee: a brief review.
- Severe phantom leg pain in an amputee after lumbar plexus block.
- Short- and long-term prognosis among veterans with neurological disorders and subsequent lower-extremity amputation.
- Survival analysis in amputees based on physical independence grade achievement.
- The effectiveness of inpatient rehabilitation in the acute postoperative phase of care after transtibial or transfemoral amputation: study of an integrated health care delivery system.