Subject Areas on Research
- Clinical and prognostic implications of circulating pentraxin 3 levels in non ST-elevation acute coronary syndrome.
- Elevated plasma long pentraxin-3 levels and primary graft dysfunction after lung transplantation for idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis.
- In vivo downregulation of innate and adaptive immune responses in corneal allograft rejection by HC-HA/PTX3 complex purified from amniotic membrane.
- Inflammation and hypertension: new clinical information on pentraxin-3.
- Peeing pentraxins.
- Plasma Pentraxin 3, but not high-sensitivity C-reactive protein, is a useful inflammatory biomarker for predicting cognitive impairment in elderly hypertensive patients.
- Recombinant human pentraxin-2 therapy in patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis: safety, pharmacokinetics and exploratory efficacy.
- Variation in PTX3 is associated with primary graft dysfunction after lung transplantation.