Subject Areas on Research
- Amylopectinosis disease isolated to the heart with normal glycogen branching enzyme activity and gene sequence.
- Comparative evaluation of supplemented peptone broth with sodium polyanetholesulfonate and trypticase soy broth with sodium amylosulfate for detection of septicemia.
- Fingerprinting polysaccharides with single-molecule atomic force microscopy.
- Glycogen-branching enzyme deficiency leads to abnormal cardiac development: novel insights into glycogen storage disease IV.
- Nitrogen fertilizer at heading stage effectively compensates for the deterioration of rice quality by affecting the starch-related properties under elevated temperatures.
- Proteomic analysis of proteins related to rice grain chalkiness using iTRAQ and a novel comparison system based on a notched-belly mutant with white-belly.