Subject Areas on Research
- Direct detection of the formation of V-amylose helix by single molecule force spectroscopy.
- Elastic properties of single amylose chains in water: a quantum mechanical and AFM study.
- Fingerprinting polysaccharides with single-molecule atomic force microscopy.
- Nitrogen fertilizer at heading stage effectively compensates for the deterioration of rice quality by affecting the starch-related properties under elevated temperatures.
- Polysaccharide elasticity governed by chair-boat transitions of the glucopyranose ring.