Subject Areas on Research
- A low power multichannel analog front end for portable neural signal recordings.
- A low-cost, scalable, current-sensing digital headstage for high channel count μECoG.
- A multichannel telemetry system for single unit neural recordings.
- An on-line computer system for the acquisition and analysis of temperature jump data.
- Archeological Echocardiography: Digitization and Speckle Tracking Analysis of Archival Echocardiograms in the HyperGEN Study.
- Bandwidth-induced errors in parameters used for automated activation time determination during computerized intraoperative cardiac mapping: theoretical limits.
- Computer computations of cardiac output using the gamma function.
- Constructing a multichannel electrocardiography system from a few standardized, high-level components.
- Evaluation of several methods for computing stroke volume from central aortic pressure.
- Extracellular potentials related to intracellular action potentials during impulse conduction in anisotropic canine cardiac muscle.
- High-side digitally current controlled biphasic bipolar microstimulator.
- Idealization and simulation of single ion channel data.
- Logarithmic amplifier for computed tomography tasks using fluoroscopic projections.
- Phase aberration correction using echo signals from moving targets. II: Experimental system and results.
- Principles of digital radiography with large-area, electronically readable detectors: a review of the basics.
- Pulmonary vascular impedance analysis of adaptation to chronically elevated blood flow in the awake dog.
- Real-time analysis of sperm motion using automatic video image digitization.
- Sampling rates required for digital recording of intracellular and extracellular cardiac potentials.
- Telemedicine: recent developments and future applications.
- The design of a real-time computer system for examining the electrical activity of the heart.
- Work in progress: hybrid temporal-energy subtraction in digital fluoroscopy.
Keywords of People
- Badea, Cristian Tudorel, Professor in Radiology, Biomedical Engineering
- Brooke, Martin A., Associate Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Nicholas Institute-Energy Initiative
- Starmer, Charles Franklin, Professor Emeritus of Computer Science, Computer Science